Hyperbole Trivial Pursuit Quartus Decimus  

Posted by Stan Harrington


Happy April Fool's Day 2006 and welcome to the Quartus Decimus round of Hyperbole Trivial Pursuit. Today's picture appears to be simple, but the stylish dress should assist you in the pursuit or making a correct guess. Note the large "white purse", the short skirt but also take note of the "white bucks and "white belt". The questions in which you must answer are:
(1) Who is in this picture?
(2) Where was the picture taken?
(3) The tie breaker question is: What month and year was the picture taken?
With the clues you have been given by now you should have the answer in which you seek.

This entry was posted on April 1, 2006 at Saturday, April 01, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

This is my mother and father...although they were not parents at the time... they are standing in front of the whitehouse. I must have been taken after May 1964...notice they are wearing white shoes- back in the day you did not do that - and before September (Labor day). Soo there it is.....I am not sure why i am even playing...I will just be called a cheater.

4/1/06, 9:11 AM

I wont call you a cheated...but I do believe either you were in her tummy or a baby at the time...1964 is too early...Shane and I were both born and at Grandmas when mom and dad went to DC. I am going to guess that it is June 1973 or 1974.............

4/1/06, 10:17 AM

I do know that this is not the place to make comments, however, I do not want to have to make a full posting. Has anyone noticed that "Pinnochio" has re-arranged my blog page, she has replaced "Dutch" with a "skunk", now you can pick on me, but don't kick my dog! Since she has changed my page, this should be evidence that you need to see who has been telling the truth all along. Shana - Heidi is not playing fair! She is picking on me! and now my "Dog"

4/1/06, 10:23 AM

I even have a damm skunk on my comments, where is my dog? Thanks alot Heidi, he swa that and now is in trauma, I see a huge Vet Pyscho bill now to get his personality back in alignment. This is not looking good for future estate liquidation! You are picking on my "dog" and that is just wrong!

4/1/06, 10:26 AM

This is mot my work...what did you do to my picture....TInker gone bad?

4/1/06, 10:27 PM

Post a Comment